I explained the genesis of this new blog feature last week. So let’s just jump right in!
- Today is an awesome day! I got really good news at my post-op appointment this morning and I just got really, really good news from my manager and director at work this afternoon. For a Friday the 13th, it’s a great day.
- The Pop Culture Happy Hour Podcast: If you’re not listening, you totally should. It really does make me happy!
- Battlestar Galactica Season 3: I was not a fan of the “New Caprica” story line (sorry webisodes). Now that they’ve left that yuck planet behind, and the episodes have been more about human interaction than Cylon-human interaction, I’m really getting back into the show. And Starbuck’s hair is short again. Yay!
- Flick Buddies! Kelly and Bekki have put up some great reviews and I know it’s just a matter of time before (slacker) Steve and new member John start doing the same. I’ve got Torn Curtain to watch this weekend, so look for my review on Sunday.
- My son loves music! I wanted Album Club to make me love new music. It didn’t exactly work out that way. But my 8-year old son and I share an iTunes account and he has lately taking a real liking to our (faux) April selection Shangri-la by YACHT. I’m excited that he’s listening to real music and not some Kidz Bop crap that I can’t stand. I’m proud that my kid has good taste (even if I can’t really take the credit for it).